MultiMart

Hosted Tab Listings For $19.99 USD/31-days

Kevin

Send me a PM on SA-MP Forums, or on this forum if you would like to acquire a hosted tab listing.

Price: $19.99 USD

Duration: 31 days

Terms of Service:

- By me putting your server on Hosted Tab, you agree to give me a partial ownership of your server (lasts 31 days). This doesn't give me any privileges, other than to lease your server's IP address as my own (game-mp.com requires this, you don't want your account to get banned). You can regain full ownership at any time by canceling your service with me, or you will automatically regain full ownership right after your service with me expires (31 days).

- You agree that your server complies by everything stated at https://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt. Violation of these terms will result in a suspension or removal of your server from Hosted Tab.

- I reserve the right to suspend or remove your server from Hosted Tab for any reason, but just keep in mind that your server will never be suspended or removed from Hosted Tab if you comply by this ToS and SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS at all times.

- If an administrator at game-mp.com suspends or removes your server from Hosted Tab, I won't refund your money (your server is only suspended or removed by an administrator at game-mp.com if at one point you start failing to comply by SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS). You and your server will be black listed from using my service if a charge-back is filed, and a refund will not be made.

- Once your server is listed on Hosted Tab, you may not ask for a refund at any other time. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE IF YOU WILL ASK FOR A REFUND LATER ON.

- Your server will be monitored from time to time, this is just to make sure that you are complying by this ToS and SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS at all times. If your server is ever suspended or removed from Hosted Tab by me, and if there is any way to get in touch with you, you will be notified to conclude on a solution, and so that your server is unsuspended and listed on Hosted Tab again.

By acquiring this service, you agree to all the terms listed above and that you have read them. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THE TERMS LISTED ABOVE AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THEM YET.

Just purchased from Kevin, got my hosted tab within a minute of sending the payment, for the price I would not hesitate to purchase!

I'm glad to help out and serve you! There are 9 slots left, 2 other people are interested. I'll keep you updated, and if you have any questions or would like to edit your listing(s) at any time, please contact me.

Just bought a hosted tab listing from Kevin too, and I do not regret it at all. I took the risk purchasing from Kevin without looking at any referrals and was still not disappointed at all. Got my listing straight away the minute I paid him and would 100% recommend his service! Thanks Kevin :)

Just bought a hosted tab listing from Kevin too, and I do not regret it at all.  I took the risk purchasing from Kevin without looking at any referrals and was still not disappointed at all.  Got my listing straight away the minute I paid him and would 100% recommend his service! Thanks Kevin :)

Thank you for the nice words, and the trust you put into me! It's hard to find nice people nowadays. I'm glad there still are nice people in this world, especially on the internet!

If you have any questions or would like to edit your listing(s) at any time, please contact me.

There are 8 slots left!

THANK YOU KEVIN!!!

Top#1 Person to buy it from

Thank you! You're absolutely an awesome lad, as well.

If you have any questions or would like to edit your listing(s) at any time, please contact me.

There are 7 slots left!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The price has been increased to $19.99. The reason behind that is understandable. I give good support, respond fast, and all that for $18.50 just doesn't compensate my effort. So my apologies.

P.S. I just noticed that someone gave a random negative rating. Well, that's unfair...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Send me a PM on SA-MP Forums, or on this forum if you would like to acquire a hosted tab listing.

Price: $19.99 USD

Duration: 31 days

Terms of Service:

- By me putting your server on Hosted Tab, you agree to give me a partial ownership of your server (lasts 31 days). This doesn't give me any privileges, other than to lease your server's IP address as my own (game-mp.com requires this, you don't want your account to get banned). You can regain full ownership at any time by canceling your service with me, or you will automatically regain full ownership right after your service with me expires (31 days).

- You agree that your server complies by everything stated at https://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt. Violation of these terms will result in a suspension or removal of your server from Hosted Tab.

- I reserve the right to suspend or remove your server from Hosted Tab for any reason, but just keep in mind that your server will never be suspended or removed from Hosted Tab if you comply by this ToS and SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS at all times.

- If an administrator at game-mp.com suspends or removes your server from Hosted Tab, I won't refund your money (your server is only suspended or removed by an administrator at game-mp.com if at one point you start failing to comply by SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS). You and your server will be black listed from using my service if a charge-back is filed, and a refund will not be made.

- Once your server is listed on Hosted Tab, you may not ask for a refund at any other time. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE IF YOU WILL ASK FOR A REFUND LATER ON.

- Your server will be monitored from time to time, this is just to make sure that you are complying by this ToS and SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS at all times. If your server is ever suspended or removed from Hosted Tab by me, and if there is any way to get in touch with you, you will be notified to conclude on a solution, and so that your server is unsuspended and listed on Hosted Tab again.

By acquiring this service, you agree to all the terms listed above and that you have read them. DO NOT ACQUIRE THIS SERVICE IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THE TERMS LISTED ABOVE AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THEM YET.

Still selling ? If yes can I have your skype ?

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy