MultiMart

Selling GAME-MP account

Andrew

Hi,

Haven't played SA-MP for years and recently came back to reminisce, I noticed that game-mp accounts seemed to be worth something now and after a little digging around found my old account details, hence I am now  selling my GAME-MP account for $210 or very near offer, please get in touch via PM. Can use middleman otherwise payment is direct via paypal goods and services to protect both me and you.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want to do this deal nice and easy, I'll buy this account for <$30. You will never get any buyer for an exorbitant price like that.

I honestly don't know if I should laugh or cringe in to a ball.

This guy doesn't even visit the forum anymore anyway, I tried to PM him multiple times before.

If you want to do this deal nice and easy, I'll buy this account for <$30. You will never get any buyer for an exorbitant price like that.

This guy doesn't even visit the forum anymore anyway, I tried to PM him multiple times before.

If you can 'cringe in to a ball,' be my guest and buy his account for that exorbitant price.

If you can 'cringe in to a ball,' be my guest and buy his account for that exorbitant price.

30 or below is just too low. Everyone would have one if they went for that price.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Still for sale, I think people have had trouble contacting me - I don't visit the forums very often only if I get an e-mail notification. It should be possible to e-mail me, if not PM from profile.

Todavía a la venta, creo que la gente ha tenido problemas para ponerse en contacto conmigo - no visitar los foros muy a menudo sólo si recibo una notificación por correo electrónico. Debería ser posible enviarme un correo electrónico, si no PM de perfil.

Hi Andrew, I would like to talk to you on Skype or E-mail for the account, I am interested in it, my skype username is: jefferson.brath_1 or my email, [email protected]

Still for sale, I think people have had trouble contacting me - I don't visit the forums very often only if I get an e-mail notification. It should be possible to e-mail me, if not PM from profile.

Hi, I'm interested on the game-mp account.

u can send me a pm or u can see mi e-mail on my profile.

:D

please I need it ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, i would like to further discuss the deal with you, and also i would like to have a middle man if we come to an arrangement, preferable from this community as they are trusted Admins/Staff and such, if possible please provide me via PM , and email address or another form of contact.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

C Sanchez.

Not sure 

but guys is this the game-mp site for hosting samp server?

and since when its allowed to sell and buy account for it :o

However if this is the samp hosting site then i have an account that i don't even login it anymore

if anyone interested send me a private message with his price and ill talk to highest offer thats it

• Avovix Management

Not sure 

However if this is the samp hosting site then i have an account that i don't even login it anymore

if anyone interested send me a private message with his price and ill talk to highest offer thats it

Firstly, are you who I think you are (SA-MP forums?).

Secondly, nothing on game-mp's TOS forbids selling or buying game-mp accounts, however it's probably just another grey area.. I'd recommend opening a topic if you maintain a game-mp.com account.

Not sure 

Firstly, are you who I think you are (SA-MP forums?).

Secondly, nothing on game-mp's TOS forbids selling or buying game-mp accounts, however it's probably just another grey area.. I'd recommend opening a topic if you maintain a game-mp.com account.

For sure i will

but can you tell me why i can't reply to the private messages ? even while my account is activated?

• Avovix Management

For sure i will

but can you tell me why i can't reply to the private messages ? even while my account is activated?

You need 5 posts before you are able to access the private message feature.

For sure i will

You need 5 posts before you are able to access the private message feature.

Twix, if you mean me, then please add my Skype "mikael.smg", thanks in advance!

Edit: Phone likes to misspell names.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please visit Terms of Use for our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for our privacy policy